February 21, 2008

Old Friends returning

Welcome to Ryosuke Yamamoto; Keiko Tanaka: Tomo Chiba and his team

It will be good to have you all back here with me again.
Tomo I would like to do a camp in Ishigaki after the ITU race and before Korea
Do you have any ideas how we could do this.

Takagi "Takka" Misato returned home to Japan on Tuesday last and vows she will return
back here to train with me ~ I am sure she learnt a lot about training for triathlon during
her stay here.
I must still have the majic touch as she really believe I can make her into a champion!

February 22, 2008 and my Full-time Japanese Twins Risa & Sho Saito will be racing
The Queensland State Schools Triathlon Championships along with:
Gareth Daniel a very good Cyclist and Triathlete
Jenna Fulton also a very good Cyclist Triathlete and surfing champion.

Last weekend Risa finished 1st and Sho 3rd in a big Queensland race.
So they are looking good for this race.

I wish them all well for tomorrow as does Kiyomi Niwata their training partner;
and the rest of the squad.

Another good member of my squad of internationals is
Charlie Boyle He is also racing this weekend on Saturday so it is a big few days coming up for us.
Charlie is growing in strength every race he has. He seems to like the half ironman races best.
He is getting married soon to a very lovely young lady and we all wish him the very best.

Col

No comments: